Breakfast at the Fernleigh is served between 8am and 9am in our comfortable breakfast room. Served by Richard, and cooked by Caroline, we would like to get your day off to the best start.
We don’t ask you to pre-order your meal, but if you have plans and need to eat and go, we can take your order the night before and have it ready at a time to suit you.
Firstly help yourselves to:
- Fruit Juice
- A selection of yoghurts and fresh fruit
- A selection of cereals
- Grapefruit or Pineapple segments
For your cooked breakfast choose from:
Either, The Fernleigh Full English:
- Two slices of Bacon
- Egg (Fried Scrambled or Poached)
- Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- Baked Beans
Or any combination of the above ingredients. In addition to this, hash browns and vegetarian sausages are available, if ordered by 9pm the night before.
Or, The Fernleigh Fish option, for something lighter:
- Smoked Salmon and Scrambled Egg, served on a slice of white or granary toast (must be ordered by 9pm the night before)
Or, a large bowl of porridge, to keep you fuller for longer:
- Made in a pan using half a pint of milk, and a pinch of salt. Served to you piping hot, for you to add sugar, or runny honey, sliced bananas, or a shake of cinnamon.
Followed by, or accompanied by:
- White or granary toast with a selection of preserves
- Tea, coffee, or a selection of herbal and fruit teas and infusions
We will always endeavour to use locally produced food and drink.